Monday, February 22, 2016

Stress!

   My day so far has been insane. I've been to the grocery store and the local bookstore. I've spent almost 5 hours studying biology today. Five freaking hours! That's more time than I usually spend in class at school. My brain feels like mush, and I know nothing more than when I started. Biology is freaking hard, the only thing I know is that mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell, and it's only because they mentioned it in a song! Good lord, I suck at studying... My teacher's must be so proud of me x)
   I am stressed as f, because studying is not the only thing I need to do this week, there is a whole bunch of other stuff that needs to get done before the week is over.
   This Saturday, we are having a yard sale, which means I have to go through my stuff and decide on what I want to sell. I'm almost done, so that's not such a big problem. Also, as you might now, I have fallen behind on my workout schedule and I really want to get back on track. I've planned to go to the gym tuesday, wednesday, thursday and friday, and workout at home at home on Sunday...
   I've also got three books, that I have not yet started reading at all, that need to be returned to the library before next week, otherwise I will get a fine.
   Where am I going to find the time to do all of this, you ask? How the frigg would I know?
   Hugs from Ostrobothnia!

No comments:

Post a Comment