Saturday, February 20, 2016

Tired


   I woke up a bit after 11 today, because I was out with friends yesterday, celebrating Wanha (a thing where the second oldest class in school celebrates that they're going to be the oldest ones). We (me, Marcus, Herman, Lotta, Anton and Rebecka) spent the beginning of the night together, and then they left and I got to talk to other people, people with whom I don't talk to as much on the regs.
   I had a lot of fun, talked to tons of new people and visited an old friend. And before anyone asks: I was not drinking last night, because I had to drive. I might be stupid some times, but not stupid enough to drink and drive x)
   Last night got a lot more fun, because I got to spend time with an acquaintance while driving, a bit spontaneous. It was really fun, I love driving with other people, because, as you know, I love talking. And yes, I could just talk to myself in the car... I'm weird, but not weird enough to talk to myself for like half an hour in a car.. :P
   FYI: these pictures are all from last night.

   Today I'll mostly be relaxing, because I am tired, or honestly I'm more along the lines of exhausted. I'm mostly going to write and sleep, and if I can find the energy and motivation, I'll clean my room. God knows it's needed. I've been feeling really really tired the whole week, and my room has suffered greatly. I've been ridiculously busy, my room has basically been like a motel room for me the last days: I've come here to sleep and change clothes, and basically, that's it... :P
   I'll also try to find the energy to work out, at least a bit, since I haven't worked out since tuesday... As I said, I've been constantly busy. Horrific, I know... I need to get back into my workout routine!



No comments:

Post a Comment