Sunday, April 24, 2016

Underwater

So, I drew this yesterday, and I'm actually pretty proud of it. I like how the hair turned out, and the color choices... It's very rare for me to choose every single color within just two or three colors, this time blue and green.
I like how she turned out, but I'm a little disappointed with the ribcage. I'm going to have to work on that. But this was my first attempt on a rib cage, so honestly, it could have gone a lot worse.
She is, like most of the things I draw, an OC (Original Character), but I don't have a name for her yet, so if you feel like you've got the perfect name, please tell me ^^
Also, I've noticed that it's becoming a more and more regular thing for me to post drawings. I don't know how you guys feel about that, but I love sharing my art with the world. If you want to check out some of the other drawings I've posted during the last week, you can click here to view them. As you know, I love constructive criticism, so if there's something you'd like to say about my drawings, don't hesitate to tell me ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment