Saturday, October 29, 2016

If you ever get to heaven

Bildresultat för if you get to heaven movie   A bit of a lesser known film, it depicts the understanding and concept of heaven and hell, good deeds and bad ones, through following a christian family on a pilgrimage through France and Spain. It shows the mindset of different types of Christians. Featuring a cheating husband, two sisters, three children, Elvis and a monk, the variety of characters is quite large.
   The movie itself is shot in absolutely gorgeus scenery and the dialogue is wellscripted, yet somehow, the movie managed to absolutely bore me. I don't know why that is to be completely honest, but it could be that nothing really happens in the movie at all, nothing interesting at least. There is no character developement, for example.
   Or it might just be that it is very focused on religious themes, which I don't particularly like observing through a screen, I would rather discuss them with real people and be able to share my own opinions.
   For those of you who do enjoy a classic, wellmade movie with a religious theme, I do recommend it. For those of you who don't, I wouldn't, since you would most probably find it just as boring as I did.
**/****

No comments:

Post a Comment