Sunday, October 30, 2016

The Weekend

   This weekend has been really fun, eventful and productive, one of the most fun weekends I've had in a long while to be honest, because lately I've been really stressed and have had a lot of boring things to do, so getting to relax and do what I wanted for a while is really fun and relaxing (I have actually done some productive things, like some evaluations and other assignments).
   First thing after the test I had on friday, me and my boyfriend went out for sushi to celebrate our first complete month this friday. Usually, I don't care about celebrating each month with my significant other, but the first month is kind of special...
   Like, I have found someone that can actually put up with me and all my odd habits and behavior, that's really an accomplishments to be completely honest. Also, a review for the place we had sushi at, will be coming up soon as well.
   Later during the evening we went out with a friend of his and his girlfriend, who are very fun and interesting company. We began with watching a movie, and then went out, which was absolutely great.
   Today (or technically yesterday since this is going to get published after midnight) has been mostly relaxing and I have had a lot of time to myself. I've spent a lot of time doing the things I like, just re-charging for the coming week and the dozens of things I need to get done tomorrow, cleaning the apartment (among other things).
   I also tried making bread in my frying pan, and it was actually a success! I highly recommend you try the same things, especially if you have some dipping sauce, preferably with herbs (basil for example), since those usually suit bread very well. Just a little tip if you want a snack and have no idea what to make.
   Anyway, now it's time to sleep, since I have a lot of things to do when I wake up.
   Hugs from my apartment!

No comments:

Post a Comment