Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Messy

   My life has been an utter mess the past nine days, which explains why I haven't blogged as much as I usually do, so preper for a very, very long post about all the latest events. The picture in this post were all taken when my family came to visit.
   I moved on the first this month, and my family came the weekend after that, bringing all the things I had left at home. The first evening we went out to eat, visiting a resturant named Pub Niska (the building seen here on the left). On the second day, my apartment became absolutely filled with boxes and plastic bags. It took me quite a while to get things in order after my family left, but when I finally finished, my apartment seemed a lot more cozy and everything just fit more together. I have missed a lot of  my material belongings, but I've also noticed that I can make it by really well without a ton of belongings. Though it is nice to have my regular wardrobe back.
   I have gotten used to my new apartment by now, actually becoming comfortable in my surroundings and with my neighbours (who are actually really nice). Today, after a lot of trouble,    I managed to get wifi in the apartment as well, actually allowing me to do a lot of work that I've missed out on in the past few weeks. Doing all the things that I love, and need to do (like school assignments for example), is really hard without wifi. The things I do for relaxation, such as blogging, requires an internet connection, and I have felt really out of place when I haven't been able to do it properly.
   The amount of work I have to catch up on is actually making me kind of noxious, I'm honestly really stressed about it, since I have really fallen behind with absolutely everything that has required me to have proper internet. Sometimes I wonder if it's even do-able anymore. I hope so, at least.
   I also feel really bad since I haven't been able to respond to my emails properly, especially those who require a longer answer. My pen pal must be so anxious. I'm going to write her today though, so that I can give her an update on everything as well. I have so much to tell her it's insane... I have a feeling my email to her will resemble a four page essay.
I actually have a whole bunch of stuff to do today. Lectures, homework, dishes, blogging, replying to emails, returning a router...    Things have really been piling up for some reason. At least I don't have tests until next week, which means I have a bit of time to take care of my learning as well. We are currently taking classes about molecular structure, cells and DNA, and all those things are not my cup of tea... I suck, to be more blunt, and it will take quite a while for me to grasp all of it. I'm not exited. At all.
   Oh well, hopefullt, I'll be able to catch up soon. At least, I've managed to stock up on blogging materials this last week, so there will be a lot of new things coming up now that I actually have the capacity to post all of it. Since I have a million other things to take care of as well, having set material is really postive, just one more thing that I don't have to worry about anymore.
   Now I'm going to finally reply to those emails.
Hugs from my apartment!



No comments:

Post a Comment