Monday, November 7, 2016

I'm back

   This weekend, I went to visit my parents, and some other relatives, since I hadn't travelled to them in almost three months and I felt like it was time to see them. I got to meet my aunt, my grandparents and my favourite neighbours. And of course, I met my parents, my siblings, my pets and my friends, and they all got to meet Alexander as well.
   We arrived in Kokkola around 22.25, and were greeted by my mother, sister and brother. We came home, ate and straight up knocked out as soon as we layed down in bed. The only problem with this is that my bed at my parent's house is really small. When I sleep in it alone, it's not a problem, but sleeping in it with someone else makes both of us hit our knees, heads, arms and feet on the sides of the bed, making sleeping pretty uncomfortable.
   During the day on Saturday, we met up with a bunch of my relatives, and it was really interesting, since I hadn't met them in a really long time. I had a lot to talk about with them, and they had a lot to tell me.
   The evening was spent with a few of my friends, eating tortillas and playing table tennis. It became a really intense game, and I feel like we already got a really strong workout out of it. It also was a really fun experience, and I realized how much I had actually missed my old friends, and I look forward to meeting up with them during holiday break.
   I also realized that I have really missed my pets a lot. For the first time in three months, I cuddled my cat and went out for a walk with my dog. I feel really alone in my apartment after I got back home, I miss my pets.
   I'm thinking of getting a pet when I move out from this apartment and I'm able to choose a place that allows you to have pets. Maybe a cat, or a hamster.
Hugs from my apartment!

No comments:

Post a Comment