Wednesday, July 5, 2017

The New Quote

I have a new favorite quote. Be truthful, gentle and fearless, and I love it. I feel it captures the most important qualities people can have, and what truly makes you a good person in my eyes.
Honesty is the most important one. No matter what, I feel like you should stay honest, I think you should always treat your friends, family and others close to you with the respect of being honest with them. Even if it hurts your feelings, or theirs, I think you should always tell the truth, and you should be respectful enough to not tell them what you actually think or did. The people close to you deserves respect in that way.
Being gentle is one of the things I prioritize the most in myself and my own life. I feel like being kind and gentle is one of the most important qualities in good people, no matter what other things they are. A gentle person doesn’t hurt others, they care about other people and they try to be respectful and loving towards as many people as possible. However, this is something that I actually know I’m failing in more than I’d like to admit. I know, that sometimes I can be a total asshole towards people, more often than not it’s non intended ass-hattery.
Fearless is my personal favorite, and the one I think to work the most on myself. I think I need more work in this part, mostly because I know I sometimes (most times) think too little of myself, feeling like I have no talent, or I’m not good enough in the fields where it is obvious to other people I have skills. I also feel like I need to take more risks, get more odd stories and find some more things that actually challenge me. I sometimes feel like I’m living my life all too safe, not challenging myself nearly enough, even though I do try new things sometimes. I want to experience as much as possible in my short period of living.
I think it’s important for everyone to figure out what kind of person they want to be, and what kind of people they want to be around. Positive people you fit together with, brings you positive spirits and makes your entire life different compared with people you don’t fit in with or spread negative things.

People around you can make or break you, and I feel like everyone should figure out what kind of group you want to spend your time with.
Also, have this shameless selfie of me because I think my makeup looked good in this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment