Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Time management and why it stresses me

   I'm currently cooking and blogging at the sime time, as I just finished doing my dishes, I felt the need to instantly make them dirty again.
   I've been very stressed recently, and I can't seem to figure out why. I do everything I have to, and usually a bit more than that. Sometimes, I can hardly tell days apart, and things seem to pile up. The more I do things, the more new obsticles seem to stand in my way. And, of course, with my health (which you can read more about by clicking here), I often have a hard time finding the will and energy to do all the things I have to do, making them pile up as well. This results in me having days where I do nothing but work, and those days seem to come along much more frequently now, for some reason.
   Sure, my work piling up is partly because of my health, but I still find it hard, and some times even more stressful, that I can't seem to get ahead no matter how hard I try. Today, for example, I have gone to class, done laundrary and dishes, and there is still a lot of things that I haven't managed to get around to doing yet. For example; I have an exam this Thursday, and I'm not even close to ready.
   Does anyone else feel like they can't get ahead of all the things they have to do, or is it just me?
   I often find myself comparing my life and actions to others, and I feel like people my age are a lot more "adult" than me; they have their life together, aren't stressed all the time, have a structured day, are always on time to things... I wonder, how do they manage this wizardry? Because I've been trying for 19 years, and I still haven't gotten the hang of it.
   I'll try eating my rice now, and hopefully manage to study a bit after that. Maybe, if all goes well, I'll have a bit less studying to take care of tomorrow.
  Hugs from my apartment!

No comments:

Post a Comment