Thursday, July 13, 2017

Day #190

I spent monday night with my boyfriend in a local town, beginning with having some delicious spring rolls, eating them in the nearby park. We also went through the sales in a clothing store, finding some cute shirts for him and a really adorable, red longsleeve shirt for me. I didn’t really need new clothes, but as I am a tiny bit of a shopaholic, I couldn’t resist just this once.
We also went walking in another park, taking pictures of the beautiful flowers and sceneries it sported, the weather being warm and welcoming, and the park by some miracle almost empty, as it is quite often filled with people. The sun were still warming us when it started setting behind the trees, bringing the feeling of summer even closer to my heart. I love summer, the cooling breezes, the sunlight, the birds... Just everything is perfect during the summer (though really, I love all the seasons equally, but for different reasons).
Just walking around in the warm evening sun, talking to him and spending some time alone with him… It was something that I haven’t gotten to do for quite some time and I’ve missed it.
As we are both at our parents for a few more weeks, friends and/or family are often with us, and we very rarely get to spend time completely alone. It might sound selfish, but I kind of miss having him all to myself, and I actually look forward to getting to have more quality time with him once we go back to Åbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment