Thursday, February 1, 2018

Prometheus

Image result for prometheus   A clue to mankind's entire origin is found on Earth, a pattern in cavepaintings that scientists decide to follow up on. As they venture across space they decide to land on a planet and search for the one's who created us as a species, assuming them to be an alien lifeform and naming them the Engineers. But as they land on the planet, they find that it is too late to find their makers, as they start finding bodies, assuming they're extinct. However, the plans for the ship changes as they are attacked by something completely unknown.
   The Alien franchise has been going on for a very long time, but I can't honestly tell why. I like the movies, but they never manage to actually scare me, so I don't consider them good horror movies (although, they've become known for belonging to that genre, when they really don't). As for science fiction, which they actually do belong to, the movies are amazing. This series is like a good wine, it only gets better with age.
   So if you're into sci-fi, then I highly recommend you watch this series, because you won't be disappointed. However, don't watch it and expect to be scared, because you probably won't. In the series, Prometheus is probably my favorite one, because I find the storyline most intriguing. Who wouldn't want to look for our creators in space? Not to mention the amazing acting.
   So if you're looking for something new, and haven't watched Prometheus yet, please do. I promise, it's worth your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment