Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Getting Well

   Today I had my second last exam, and now the only one that's left is biology. I feel more and more tired, and even though I know that I'll be finished soon, I feel like it's going to take forever to get done. I have a final gathering with those who are going to write biology in their exams tomorrow, and I feel pretty good about that. I think it's going to be good to meet everyone and kind of go through everything we need to know about the exam.
   I have about two weeks left to study for that exam so, I feel pretty confident about me being able to learn all the things I need to know.
   Lately I've also tried looking out for my diet a bit more than usual, because I think that will help me get a bit more energetic. For example, today during exams (from 9 am to 13:30 pm) I had only a little bit of chocolate, a large salad and a lot of green grapes. Usually, most of the things I eat during exams are complete garbage: loads and loads of chocolate and a lot of other unhealthy snacks, for example.
   I've also been sick for a few days last week, and now all my symptoms are starting to go away. I've been well for a few days now, but my coughing is finally gone, and I feel a lot better than I did just a couple of days ago. I hope I'll be completely well soon, I can't wait to get back to my regular workout routines, because, of course, I have taken a break now when I've been sick. Everyone knows: no working out when you're sick! <3
   Hugs from Ostrobothnia!

No comments:

Post a Comment