Friday, September 23, 2016

Apartment update #2

   As you know, I've been looking for a new apartment for a while now, and it's been a real struggle for that while. Finding a new apartment has been surprisingly hard, and I was really close to just giving up, declaring defeat and moving in with some random person instead of finding my own place to live instead of living like I want to.
   I went to one of the oddest meetups a few days ago, a person was supposed to show me an apartment, and a friend of mine decided to be nice and drive me. Which was one of the greatest things that ever happened to me, since the meetup was awful. We drove for like forever, and got lost twice, and when we get to the correct place, I get all sorts of odd feelings. The porch is filled with wooden boards, the door looks like it's going to fall apart and the whole house looks run-down. And the person who was supposed to meet up with me to show me the apartment, wasn't there and wasn't answering the phon when I tried calling. Needless to say, me and my friend got out of there right away.
   But then I placde an open add on the Internet, and I got a ton of responses. I've managed to actually have some apartments to pick from, some that are actually quite ideal and some that I can picture myself living in. I think that's a good sign. I have had a lot of emails in my inbox recently and I really feel like this has taken a turn for the better. Putting yourself out there really works, and I would highly really recommend it for anyone looking for an apartment.
   As for the future, I have two new people to meet up with in the close future. I have an apartment showing to attend this Saturday, and one on Wednesday, and I'm looking forward to both a lot. Both apartments seem really great, and I hope they'll be just as good as they seem.
   Wish me luck!
Hugs from a temporary place!

1 comment: