Thursday, September 29, 2016

New home, new bed

I'm currently resting in my new bed, in my new apartment. I got the bed from IKEA yesterday, and pieced it together with the help of a friend. I got to sleep in my own bed for the first time in forever, and in my own apartment for the first time ever, and it was an amazing night. I haven't slept so well in weeks, and when I woke up this morning I felt quite a lot better than the day before, which had been filled with headaches and stress. I'm really pleased with the bed, even though it takes up a lot of my space. I was prepared for that, and didn't expect anything else. I wanted a ridiculously over-sized bed, and I got one.
I'm going to upload more pictures of my apartment as the work with it progresses. I currently have really bad internet connection, which makes blogging very difficult... The fact that I'm getting constantly distracted by people isn't helping either... But don't worry, I still love all of you, no matter how much you distract me! <3
Hugs from my new apartment!

No comments:

Post a Comment