Wednesday, September 21, 2016

R.I.P.D

Bildresultat för ripd   Nick Walker is a cop at the Boston PD, at least until he gets shot during work. When he wakes up, he realises he gets pulled into a completely white room. A woman greets him, and tells him that he died from the wounds from the shooting. Nick, completely confused by the concept of his death, gets offered an opportunity: do more police work as a dead man, and score some points for judgement day. He obliges, and thus he joins the Rest In Peace Department, a police department made up completely by dead police officers, from different eras in time.
   Nick gets assigned to a completely obnoxious partner, and soon realises that his new job is taking out souls of the dead that have dwelled on earth for too long. Nick walks into an adventure, and a case, that he could never imagined.
Bildresultat för ripd   I really enjoyed watching the movie, since it showed me things I haven't seen before, and a completely new perspective on the afterlife, which is always amazing and enlightening. As a comedy/action movie, I actually found this movie a lot of fun as well, as many good laughs were spread out throughout the entirety of the film, and the characters were interesting and perfect for connecting to the movie on a personal level, at least for me.
   If you enjoy laughing, oddities, hats from the 1850's or just action movies in general, I would recommend you spend a bit of your time today watching R.I.P.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment