Sunday, September 18, 2016

Apartment Update #1

   I'm currently looking for an apartment of my own since my current solution is going to be temporary (besides, I think I'd like to live on my own), and I'm honestly really baffled by how hard it is.
   Honestly, it's not like my demands for an apartment are incredibly high. I want a light, small space where I can shower, wash my clothes, sleep and cook some food. That's literally it. I don't need anything else, but somehow, that's absolutely impossible to find. I just don't get it. All I want is a simple space to myself, and somewhere I can live and relax, a place where I can study and I can spend time doing whatever I want. But I can't. Since that's incredibly hard to find, and I don't get it.
   Of course, at the moment I have a bit space, I have a place to eat, sleep and do my work and I'm really happy about it. But this isn't temporary and I can't wait to find my own place and make it my home.
   Besides, I need my own space. It's not that I dislike my roommate or anything, it's just that living so close to someone else is a very odd experience, one that I feel very strange about. Even though I don't mind his company, but I can't shake the feeling that having my own space would be great. Just to imagine not having to consider every time someone else needs the kitchen (yes, such a little thing as that) or to think that I can play my music without my headphones constantly on, makes me really happy, which of course is because I'd love to live alone.
   So yes, as for now, I do share an apartment with someone, but I am looking forward to having my own apartment sometime, as soon as possible. And as soon as I do, I'm going to tell you all about it. And of course, I'll walk you through the process!
   Hugs from Turku!

No comments:

Post a Comment