Thursday, September 15, 2016

Rant (Being sick)

*Incoming rant. If you don't enjoy rants, please go read something else. Thank you.*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have gotten sick. Again. I honestly can't believe this. Right now, the only thing I have the energy for is laying in bed, and getting up makes my head spin every single time. I have a lot of things to do, and feeling this bad and sick is forcing me to stay home and sleep away all my time.
I have even missed lectures because of my fever, and last night I lost my voice completely. Today, I can't even speak properly without it hurting to high heaven. It literally feels like my vocal chords have been torn up and sown back together, just to be placed into my throat and annoy me forever. The worst part is that I'm an incredibly talkative person, and now that I'm sick and my throat feels like a dying animal, I can't speak properly with people around me or express my opinions. It's really hard for me, because I really love talking to people and discussing different topics.
Something else that annoys me a lot when sick during this time is that... I have already been sick once! I had a cold like a week ago, got well, and now I'm even sicker. Good lord, I had just gotten my hopes up that I'd actually get to do things again without worrying getting overworked, feeling bad or straight up to just be able to go outside without getting exhausted from the stains of walking.
Besides, I have a lot of things that I want to do, not just things that I need to do. This makes me feel incredibly restless. Yet when I try to do the things I want to, I start to feel like I'm fainting, and my head spins.
Hopefully I'll get well soon, because I can't really stand being sick for a lot longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment