Friday, January 20, 2017

Day #20

Image result for walk   It's finally Friday, which means I have the time to take a really long, amazingly relaxing walk before getting into all the things I have a to do this weekend. Because if you didn't know already, students spend their weekends with doing all the things they don't have the time to do during the weekdays. It's both amazing and awful at the same time, because we have all this time on the weekdays to do the things we want to, and then a lot of time to do all the things we need to do during the weekend.
   I feel like I really need this, because I haven't had much time to exercize lately. I've been busy with a lot of personal things, a lot of private thoughts that I'm not going to share here are taking up a lot of time and energy and I have a lot of school stuff taking a lot of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment