Sunday, January 22, 2017

Day #22 Sickness

As I told you, I got sick yesterday. I have a cold, and I'm pretty sure I have had a fever, but now I'm actually feeling a tiny bit better. I have a lot to do the incoming week, so feeling better is actually a really needed thing. I'm actually surprised that I feel better, because I literally had zero sleep last night. I don't know why, because I was exhausted. I gave up trying, and spent my night awake, doing work and just feeling anxious because I didn't sleep.
Obviously, I haven't had a lot of energy to do things today, but I have two positive things for today. I managed to blog, even though my head is aching a lot, and now I'm going to make myself a cup of tea, and a sandwich.
I hope you have a wonderful Monday tomorrow! Hugs from my bed. #forabetterme

No comments:

Post a Comment