Monday, January 2, 2017

New Year's resolution

Bildresultat för happy new year   A common practice, making New Year's resolution has become kind of a tradition. People make all kinds of promises to themselves and people around them. I'm going to loose weigh. I'm going to yell less at my neighbours. I'm going to get healthy. I've tried making New Year's resolutions before, and they have all failed. But this year, I decided to do something different.
   This year, I didn't promise myself I'm going to loose weigh, or eat only salad. I didn't promise to yell less at slow traffic, or be more polite to my neighbours. This year, I decided to promise myself that each and every day, I would try to be a better person. For example, I started 2017 by washing my boyfriend's dishes, so he wouldn't have to, cleaning my apartment and doing laundrary.
   I figure, the world doesn't change in big leaps. The world changes in small steps, that start on an individual level. If you want a better world, you have to make a change in your own life. You can't expect others to change for you, or make the world better for you.
  If you want change, be the change.
  If you want to talk to me, now you can. Kik me at Iitukka1997.

No comments:

Post a Comment