Saturday, January 28, 2017

Day #28 Supernatural

Bildresultat för supernatural   Today was spent entirely in bed, battling my sickness and the increasing sleepiness, which I consider to be a really good choice considering the circumstances. I don't know what's happening to me, probably my body telling me to stop living like a complete jackass and start taking responsibility for my own life and my own health. But of course, why would I listen to that.
    And of course, as always when I'm sick, I binge watched tvshows. Today's pick happened to be one of my personal favourites, Supernatural, which I have been re-watching during January. Being a full 12 seasons long, you'd think it takes me a really long time to go through the entire series, but no. I'm already at season 10, which means I will soon have gone through the entire heartbreaking, sickening story. As one of my favorite characters on the show says "I laughed, I cried, I puked in my mouth a little."
#forabetterme

No comments:

Post a Comment