Thursday, January 5, 2017

I need sleep

I have been ridiculously stressed lately. I keep having nightmares/really weird dreams whenever I go to sleep, the few times I actually went to sleep that is. I don't really feel like eating, which is normal when you're stressed. Of course, I eat anyway, because I doubt that becoming nutrient deprived is going to help me in any way. I'm actually eating more than usual.
The weird thing is, I don't really have anything to be this stressed about. I'm still on Christmas break from school, I don't have a job to worry about... It's like the universe is just putting strange, unknown pressures on me just to be annoying.
Hopefully, this will pass soon enough. Being stressed isn't fun, and being stressed about absolutely nothing is even worse, because it's also frustrating.
Anyway, I'm trying really hard to stay positive, and I'm still keeping my New year's resolution, which is cool since people usually give them up after about a week.
I went shopping today. Pictures of what I bought are coming tomorrow!
If you want to talk to me, now you kan. kik me at Iitukka1997
Hugs from my boyfriend's apartment!

No comments:

Post a Comment