Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Everything went so wrong...

Relaterad bildSo today just went hella wrong, in all kinds of ways. For some reason, tuesdays are always awful (hello, fellow Supernatural fans). But today was something really extra. Let me recap it shortly.
- Wake up at 6.45 a.m. because I have an early class
- Noticing that the only shirt I brought to my boyfriend's has a gigantic stain, forcing me to borrow one of my boyfriend's t-shirts
- Not finishing an assignment during class, forcing me to return it after class, meaning me and my awkward social skills had to talk to the lecturer in person
- Getting to know that I have another class, across town, 30 minutes from that
- Running around in heels because my buscard wasn't charged, arriving 15 minutes early for class because I stressed, with my feet soaked and my calves hurting
- Somehow doing a lot of things and still getting no where on the things. Like, explain to me where my Tuesday went. It's suddenly just over.

To be completely honest, I am very grateful that this day is finally over, the day has been an absolute load of crap and I can't wait until I get to have a better day tomorrow.
Hugs from my apartment!

No comments:

Post a Comment