Sunday, May 6, 2018

I've Been Thinking

Random picture from today's walk, that has nothing to do with the topic
   I've done a lot of thinking lately, about everything. About life, what I'm doing with it, about my stress, about other people around me and what they expect from me. I've realized that I have a lot of goals, and should be working every minute towards acheiving them. And I don't mean just sitting behind a desk, working 24 hours every day (although that would be a great way to reach some of the goals I want to fulfill).
   I have a lot of dreams, so many things that I would like to happen in my life, and I know that I can't just stand idly by and wait for them to happen on their own. Because life doesn't really work like that. It doesn't just hand you things, you have to go out there and get them for yourself, and I have to start doing that. I have to start fighting for what I want, and you should too.
   I want to be a writer, but in the past three months I've barely written anything. I make part of my income from this blog, and I haven't even written something good here, in quite a few weeks. I want to get well, which is something I'm actually working really hard on, but I still feel like I could be doing more to acheive that. You've all seen my bucket list (and if you haven't, you can click here to read it), so you know it's longer than your average one, and I really want all those things to happen for me.
   So I'm going to start pushing more. I'm going to put in 110% of my energy in the things that I do, and actually try and make a difference in my life from now on. I have a lot to do, and a lot to acheive. Let's try and make all of that happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment