Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Today's Nature Walk

   Today was partly spent walking through the gorgeous nature in Pargas, and I learned so many names of plants I've seen about all my life, which is always nice to know, I've sometimes found myself wondering "What's that tiny thing right there on the ground? What's it called?" but I've never really taken the time to check them out and actually learn real names. I've also been vlogging today, so there might be some of that in store for you soon. The weather was a lot better today, a lot of nice sunshine and clear skies to enjoy, since the world has been kind of gloomy around here lately. I love the fact that the sun's actually warming now, it makes me feel like there's actually some summer coming our way soon. So enjoy these pictures!



No comments:

Post a Comment