Thursday, May 3, 2018

Tired and Optimistic

From my evening walk yesterday
   I'm extremely tired. I decided to go to bed eary yesterday, since my exam was at 8 (honestly, the people who decided to have a chemistry exam at eight in the morning, why tho?), and went to bed by 23.30 (yes, that's actually early for me, believe it or not). I fell asleep pretty quickly, and then woke up just as quick, being awake for about three hours in the middle of the night. Long story short, today I'm running on about four hours of pretty bad sleep, so I think I have the right to be tired.
   Despite being tired though, I've accomplished quite a lot today already. I attended my exam from 8-10, after that I went to the pharmacy to pick up some painkillers for Theo (he's still sick) and then came home, re-organized my closet and now here I am. The plans for the rest of the day are pretty simple: go through another chapter of chemistry (the exam is split into two parts, the other one is next tuesday), go for another evening walk, since I've really been enjoying those lately, a few assignments in biology and then a trip to the grocery store, since it's my turn to cook dinner today. I'm not sure what I'm making yet, hopefully I'll figure out something interesting.
   My throat is still killing me, but it's better than yesterday, so that's something. As I'm planning my May, I'm realizing that it will probably be even more busy than I originally thought, but hey, if you're going to be busy, give it 110%, right? I still hope, and think, that despite the workload for May, there will be some spare time too. Now that the weather is getting warmer again, I'm starting to hope for a picnic or two as soon as the sun is out.

No comments:

Post a Comment