Saturday, May 26, 2018

Thoughts On My First Day Home

   I'm finally here! I've been waiting to get home for weeks, and now I'm finally sitting here, in my old bedroom. Before I moved out, I had no idea I would actually miss home this much. And now that I'm finally back I'm having a hard time believing that I get to spend almost three full months here before going back. I feel so blessed to be able to do so.
   I truly intend to enjoy this summer to the fullest, do everything I possibly can to gather experiences and energy to fuel my following school year, which I know will be very tough. I'm thinking about learning how to play the guitar, maybe doing some traveling and start my venture into the spanish language. I can't wait. Of course I'm still going to work hard on other things that aren't just leasure too; I do have a summer job, and I'm going to have to do some studying, but other than that there's a lot of personal improvement to be done, and I'm not going to hesitate to do all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment