Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Sushi and the Future

Sushi!
   Me and Sara went to eat sushi, at Kawaii as usual. It was amazing, a perfect lunch for a stressful day, meeting up with good friends is like therapy, it's a way for both parties to talk freely about absolutely everything. And right now, I really need that. I'm about to enter one of the most stressful months in my life, and I need all the help I can get. And I always love spending time with Sara, she's one of the very few people I can always be 100% honest with.
   Today there's lots on the agenda. I want to film and edit a video (don't know which one it will be yet, there are a few ideas I've been throwing around for quite a while) and I have a friend coming over to study for the exam I have tomorrow.
   I'm honestly not all too confident about this exam, but who knows, it might surprise me. I don't understand a lot of the material (remember, I was sick for three weeks during April), but I can always take it again if needed. I also have two more exams this month (that I know of so far) one the 11th, one the 25th, which is my final one. That's the beauty of attending university, failing is common, so they give you three tries to be sure you pass. So if you're starting university here in Finland in the fall and are worried about having to pass your exams, don't be. It's actually pretty chill, despite what people tell you.
   A lot of other things are happening in May as well, we're going to Tallinn, I'm going home for summer, and I'm starting my new job, and there are a lot of projects I'll be working on throughout the month.
   So yes, May will, without a doubt, be extremely stressful, because it will be one of the most hard working months in my life, but all the things are positive, I'll be working towards a lot of long term goals, so I'll just have to keep focus on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment