Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Avengers Infinity War (Spoiler free)

Image result for avengers infinity war   So me and one of my best friends decided to go watch this movie, as we are both huge fans of Marvel, and had been waiting for this movie for what feels like forever. When arriving at the cinema, we were both excited and terrified of what might happen, and we weren't disappointed.
   As Thanos gains more power in the universe, the avengers and other of Marvels heroes will have to come together to stop him, because if they don't half of the universe will be killed, something Thanos views as necessary for his philosophy of balance in the world. As they fight, our heroes have to push all their limits at once to have any hope of success.
   I honestly don't know what to say about this movie. It was a masterpiece, but the general plottwist was more enormous than I had imagined, I don't know what to do with myself after watching it. The acting, as always in Marvel movies, was impeccable (personal favorites include Benedict Cumberbatch and Robert Downey Jr, as always when those two are involved in something, it was epic), and the graphics and effects were amazing. The director's work and the scenery were both amazing, and there's nothing I would chage when it comese to those two, and I can honestly say I'm longing for the next movie, anxiously waiting for it to drop as soon as possible.
   If you're a fan of the Marvel movies, I honestly recommend you go see this movie, but make sure you've seen all the others before you watch this, because otherwise there's a chance that you might be confused over references, relationships displayed in the movie, and so on. But this movie was indeed a masterpiece, albeit a frustrating one (watch it and you'll see what I mean by that), something I will never forget watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment