Sunday, March 26, 2017

Beauty And The Beast

Bildresultat för beauty and the beast    Considering how much I love this Disney movie, I was actually nervous about going to the movie to watch it, just in case they would have ruined it completely. I've always consdered Belle to be my favorite Disney princess, because she's the only one that reminds me of me (more interested in books than in anything else in the world). But, I soon realised that I was scared completely without a reason. Going to the cinema to watch this masterpiece was one of the greatest decisions I've ever made.
   I hardly think I need to explain the plot of this classic, since most of you probably know it anyway. Being a Disney movie, the original of course had a lot of musical numbers, and so did the new one, but I honestly like the new ones more. I feel like they are more catchy and I couldn't stop smiling during most of them.
Bildresultat för beauty and the beastOne detail that is completely stuck in my mind is the decor from the Beasts castle. I have never seen anything quite like it, and being the creative and imaginative person I immediately fell in love with the building and everything in it.
The casting was perfect, the actors bearng an almost uncanny resemblance to the original characters. And of course, since the gorgeous Emma Watson was cast as Belle, Dan Stevens as the Beast and the amazing Ian McKellen as Clocksworth, the movie of course couldn't have been anything but great. Thank you for re-creating the magic!
Highly recommended for any Disney fan! (And yes, I decided to include a picture of the orginal, just for comparison.)

No comments:

Post a Comment