Thursday, March 2, 2017

Day #61 Sushi!

Today me and my visting sister, Sofia, decided to spend the day in town. I wanted to show her around the inner part of the city and the shopping centres. We went to different shops, and as I promised her several weeks ago, we went out for sushi. We went to my personal favorite place, Hanko Sushi, and I was so happy to hear that she also liked it! Sushi is something that is close to both our hearts, and we both love food in general, so a lot of the things we wanted to do together when she's visiting are actually food-related.
We dyed my hair during the evening, which is finally completely black again. I've missed my pitch black hair, and my roots were starting to come in quite terribly.
We also spent some time with Alexander, since we used his bathroom when we did my hair (simply because his is bigger than mine). We also went out for a cup of hot chocolate, which I also love. Hot chocolate is something really special, and one of the most cozy things in the history of everything.
#forabetterme

No comments:

Post a Comment