Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Day #60 A Visit

Today isn't even over yet, but I've already chosen today's positive choice. I'm getting a visit today, from my sister. Being younger than me, she still lives with our parents, so we don't see eachother a lot (there's around a 500 kilometre distance). I'm really exited about it, I think we'll have a lot of fun, and I've got a lot planned for the both of us to do. For example, today we're going to watch A Cure for Wellness, one of the movies currently in theaters. I've seen the trailer, and it's very intriguing. Hopefully it lives up to my expectations. During her visit we're also going to re-color my hair, go to some of my favorite coffee shops and restaurants, go shopping and make a sister tag video on youtube.
I really look forward to having her here, she'll be staying for five days!
#forabetterme

No comments:

Post a Comment