Thursday, November 2, 2017

The New Phone

I've been needing a new phone for a while now, the old one having quite the large amount of troublesome qualities. After my apps started closing whenever they wanted, stopped responding and I needed to rely on luck to be able to do the simplest things, like answering messages. So, when deciding to get a new one, I was thrilled.
My dad and Theo helped me pick out a phone within the student budget, that still manages to do all the things I need it to. I decided on a Honor 8 lite, a blue one. I finally bought it yesterday, and I have yet to regret it. The screen is so smooth compared to my old one, the camera is about ten times better, and it's so nice to work with something that doesn't take every opportunity to work against you. I have, however, decided to keep my old phone, just in case this one breaks and I need a spare one (something that I noticed I actually need when my phone screen broke this summer and I could no longer use it).
So far, I'm really pleased with my decision, though I haven't gotten much use out of it yet. After all, I've only owned it for about two days. I also really love the color, a kind of dark navy blue. I also got a flip cover, partly to protect it, partly because it's so handy and I like having one (my last one was in a flip cover for two years, so it's become quite the habit). I really like it, at least so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment