Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Day #360 Meeting the Relatives

Image result for quotes about boyfriend   So today I travelled like 100 kilometres to meet some of my boyfriend's relatives, mostly his mother's siblings and his cousins, and I was really really nervous. However, I was pleasantly surprised (not that I hadn't expected them to be nice), but because I didn't need to be nervous at all, they were really kind and asked just the right amount of questions, although the same one's were repeated quite often, like what I study, what year and where I'm originally from.
   Both of us thought it was time for the other one to see the at least parts of the family, and it really was. I feel like I was welcome and they may have liked me quite a lot. It makes me feel so much better to know that not only his immeadiate family, but his relatives, also like you.
(Image source: Pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment