Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Day #32

Image result for reading   I have spent the last few days completely devouring some new novels. I've been reading way to little the past few months, it makes me feel really strange and less creatively challenging and it's become too easy. I need something new to stimulate my mind every now and then, otherwise I tend to go a little bit crazy. My mind needs stimulating, I think everyone does, and reading is the perfect way to do it.
   I have always loved books, they made my childhood educational, fantastic and a lot more interesting. Most of my friends lived far away, and reading stories made my own fantasy world more fascinating and filled with even more colorful characters. It was an amazing hobby, and I'm so happy that it followed me into my adult life.

2 comments:

  1. I really happy found this website eventually. Really informative I am Sharing a website where you can get the latest anavar kopen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really happy found this website eventually. Really informative I am Sharing a website where you can get the latest dormicum 15 mg

    ReplyDelete