Monday, April 3, 2017

Dressing In Black

Look at this picture of me though. I look so cute. Why am I not always this pretty?
I've always loved dressing in black (well not always, I was a very colorful child), but for several years. I feel safe and confident when wearing black. Sadly, dressing like I do is something that comes with a lot of consequences. People often ask me if I never wear colors, or even if I'm depressed because I always wear black. Truth bomb: not everyone who wears black is depressed. That's like saying everyone in a suit is a business man/woman. Still, this is my personal style, and I really want people to understand why.
   People who dress differently than the main crowd feel the exact same way when they pick their outfits. We all choose something we feel is cute, something that we like and something that makes us feel confident. We're not that different, just because we dress in a really different way it doesn't equal to us having a different mindset or different opinions. Before judging people based on their looks, ask them about their personality and their thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. I really love your outfit in this picture!

    ReplyDelete