Thursday, April 20, 2017

Decisions

There are some choices in life, that can be made just like that. Am I having pizza or hamburgers for dinner? Are we going to the movies to watch the most recent Star Wars movie? Should I get registered at a gym? And then there are the decisions that take time to make. Should I take this job, or the other one? Should I move across the country for new opportunities? Should I divorce my husband or stay with him?
We all choose what decision are supposed to take time, and what choices we can make in an instant. For some, cutting their hair takes a lot of thinking and a lot of time, some just book an appointment with a hairdresser and get it done. But there is never a wrong amount to wait for a decision to be made, you should always make it when it feels right, no matter if it takes us a second, a month or a year.
The choices we make in life, define us as individuals. Take time to make your decision, so you can be certain it's the right one to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment