Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Day #101 Walking Distance

I've started walking everywhere I need to go, even if it's a longer distance. It's surprisingly not too time consuming and I manage to burn a lot of calories by just walking around. Besides, since I live in the city, I rarely need to walk more than a few kilometres at a time.
Today, for example, I ended up walking just over 9 kilometres just going to my lecture, and the day is far from over. Sadly, it's raining a little bit, so I might not go for an evening walk even though I'd actually prefer to (I'm afraid I'm about to get sick, and there is just no time for that right now).
This is something I'd recommend for everyone, especially people who really don't have the time or the dedication to go to the gym for exercise. And who knows, you might meet a friend while you're out and about. Besides, who doesn't love a nice walk where you get to observe your surroundings and relax?
#forabetterme

No comments:

Post a Comment