Saturday, April 1, 2017

Status Report

I need to start writing down my ideas for posts and videos on paper. I keep telling myself that I'll remember them by the time I get to use them, but I never do. It's a really weird process, knowing the exact thing you'd want to take up, and then a few seconds later it's gone.
Anyway, I'm currently on the road, more exactly located in the corner of a floor. I've been celebrating in Vasa since Friday evening, and I'll be going home tomorrow. My schedule has been really tight lately, and I can't help but wonder why. I honestly don't know, I've just been extremely busy for some strange reason. I keep considering this a mini-vacation for me. So far the weekend has been great, I've met a lot of people I haven't seen since forever, and I've had a lot of fun.
However, no matter how much fun I've had while I've been here, it's going to be really great to get back home. I have a lot of things to work on, and I suspect it's time for spring cleaning for my apartment. I want to clean every single inch of it, it's long overdue anyway.
For now, I have other things to do than clean my apartment.
Hugs from someone elses floor!

No comments:

Post a Comment