Sunday, April 9, 2017

Trying Out Hello

    This weekend has been really interesting, since I've had a lot more to do than I normally have (at least things that vary a little bit more).
   I started my friday evening with making cheesecake and cupcakes, borrowing my boyfriends kitchen. Both turned out delicious, and afterwards I pulled a little marathon, watching a few movies in a row until late at night, when I finally crawled into bed. Before falling asleep however, I managed to plan a new writing project of mine, which I think will turn out great. It is a long term thing though, and will probably consume enormous amounts of time. Hopefully, it will be worth it.
   Saturday was even more interesting. After sleeping only four hours I felt energized and ready to start my day, which I kicked off by cleaning Alexanders apartment, just as a little surprise for him for when he got home. The evening was spent in pleasant company, as a couple we know held a barbeque. Joined by us and another friend, we had a pleasant dinner. The weather wasn't too great, but at least the rain started falling after we were done eating. We spent the following hours playing cards and a Pirates of the Caribbean board game. Despite it being an older game, it turned out to be really fun, and we had a lot of laughs. When it became time to leave, we decided that the three of us would go to Alexander's for a couple of drinks and more hanging out, since the night was pretty young. We had a lot of fun there as well, yet went to bed relatively early (around three or four, I think). Jocke spent the night on Alexander's couch.
    Today has also been really fun. I started my sunday sleeping late. After the funfilled friday and saturday, it felt well needed, and I woke up feeling relaxed and energized. After a couple of hours lying in bed reading Death of a Blackhaired Girl, I was envited out for lunch with Jocke, Alexander and Samuel. I actually considered staying home, as I was still socially exhausted, but when I heard they had chosen a place to which I had never been, I was overcome by curiosity and decided to join them anyway. The place is called Hello and labels itself as "an American Style Diner". The interior, seen in the first picture, resembles that of American burger places a couple of decades ago, and stepping inside felt like stepping into Back To The Future. I chose a hamburger containing avocado (which I'm not really a fan of, but I felt the urge to be adventurous) and some fries. After only a bite of the hamburger I was completely hooked, I will definetly be going to Hello again. (All pictures in this post were taken at Hello.)
I have very little plans for the rest of my weekend, all four hours that remain. I'm going to pack a few books, my computer, some paper and then go back to my boyfriends apartmet for some studying, I have an upcoming anatomy test, and maybe some creative work.
I hope all of you have had just as amazing of a weekend as I have, and that you've gained some new experiences and done some new things. I wish all of you a happy Monday tomorrow, and a fabulous new week!
Hugs from my apartment!

No comments:

Post a Comment