Saturday, April 8, 2017

Liar Liar

   Liar Liar features Jim Carrey, in a role that fits him perfectly: a lawyer. The Los Angeles lawyer Fletcher Reede is in trouble. Sadly, the busy schedule of a lawyer makes him miss out on spending time with his son Max, and soon his ex-wife decides to move away with her new boyfriend, and with Max. Fletcher seems to always lie: to his ex-wife, to his son when he promises to spend time with him, at work... On his fifth birthday however, Max has only one wish: that for one day, his father won't be able to tell a lie. And dear God, does it come true.
Bildresultat för liar liar
   With him being one of my favorite actors, I can honestly say that I'm probably biased when it comes to any movie featuring Jim Carrey. However, Liar Liar never fails to make me laugh, no matter what mood I'm in. On it's way to becoming a real comedy classic, this movie is well known all over the western world. This is highly understandable, since the concept is new, and the movie is highly recommended. Imagine a lawyer that can't bend the truth the slightest when in court!
   If you've seen this movie, please leave a comment below, telling me what you though of it, because I really want to know your opinions!
  I would highly recommend this movie to every comedy fan, especially if they (by some miracle) hasn't seen it yet. Laugh more, live longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment