Saturday, April 8, 2017

Playing It Cool

Bildresultat för playing it cool movieYou know one of those things you wish you never did, just so you could have the time you wasted back? Yeah, it's one of those.
Dubbed an American romantic comedy, Playing It Cool features a young author, who's been assigned to write a screenplay featuring romance. The only problem is, he's never been in love, because he's been traumatised when his mother left during his childhood. But when he falls in love with an engaged woman, he finally gets to know love, and the joy and pain that comes along with it.
To the people that gave the go ahead at Wonderland Sound and Vision, I have only one question: why would you break my trust like this? You've been involved in great projects like Supernatural and Charlie's Angels, and yet you saw this one and said "yeah, this is a great idea!". You disappoint me.
Despite this movie being a "comedy" I didn't laugh once, even though I consider the amount of clichés laughable. Not to mention the weird character walking around in a hat, acting depressed and sad every time he's on screen. He never speaks, and I just don't get it. Someone explain to me what his point is, but I'm sure it's something pretentious and boring just like the rest of the movie.
From a real movie-lover to whoever might read this: please do not watch this movie, because you will regret it. Despite it featuring a writer, I couldn't relate at all (which should already make red flags pop up all over the place), and unless you're completely free of brain cells I can promise you won't enjoy this.
Not recommended for any audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment