Saturday, April 22, 2017

Ghost in the Shell

Bildresultat för ghost in the shellYesterday, I went to the movies to see Ghost in the Shell. I was actually familiar with the original, so I was (just like with Beauty and the Beast, which you can read about here) a bit scared that they would have ruined the story completely. Luckily enough, they hadn't.
Major (played by the always fabolous  Scarlett Johansson) gets her brain salvaged when she is about to drown, and her mind is put into a fully synthetic body and used as a weapon against terrorism. The only problem in her life, is the re-accuring glitches she suffers. However, when a new master of terror emerges, she is forced to reevaluate her whole life and how she views herself, finding a completely different perspective on her life.
Bildresultat för ghost in the shellThere is really nothing for me to complain about regarding this film. I loved everything; the scenery, the futuristic setting, the actors and the characters in general (not to mention that Scar-Jo is one of my personal favorite actors). I only wish it had lasted longer, but that's really not a complaint. I would highly recommend watching the movie, especially for sci-fi and anime fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment