Monday, April 24, 2017

Time

I've slowly started to realise that I need to take more alone time. I need more time away from everyone, more time for concentration, for my hobbies and all the other things I usually do when I'm alone. Though it's a hard decision to make, since I will miss all the activities I share with people, I know it's something I need to do. For example, I almost never have the time to read books anymore, or to work on my own, and that breaks my heart. Literature is such a huge part of my life (or at least it used to be), and one of my biggest passions. I also haven't been drawing a lot lately, which is also somthing that is really hard to be without.
I have been spending a lot of my time outside my apartment (especially this past week), and that has been stressed me out. I've decided to take this sunday and do all the things I want to today, since I feel like I have missed out on a lot of personal time. Everyone needs a little daily "me-time", and not getting that can be very hard, for some worse than others.
I won't be isolating myself completely, of course not. This is about choosing to do what I want in the moment, not cutting people out of my life. I care about everyone I hang out with, and everyone I talk to. But I need to do all the other things I love too, not just go out constantly (which has really done a number on my sleep schedule as well). I need to write, read and draw, as much as I possibly can. It calms me down, and takes away all the stress my daily life causes me to experience.
Hugs from my apartment!

No comments:

Post a Comment