Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Day #39 Productive

Bildresultat för list of checkmarksToday I've done a lot more than one person should do in the few hours I've been awake. Reading and replying to emails, writing about 10 blogpost that has been posted after my hiatus, planning out my sister's visit (she's going to be here for a couple of days in the beginning of March, and I'm really really exited for it), doing a few assignments for class and then some personal things for myself. During the day I also spent some time with my boyfriend, which always gets me in a better, more energized and productive mood. I'm thinking of scribbling down the outlines of a few chapters to my private project before going to sleep tonight, and probably doing some dishes if there's time for those two.
#forabetterme

No comments:

Post a Comment