Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Rejected

Bildresultat för avslag
   I keep looking for a job for the summer, and every time I apply I keep getting rejected, over and over again. It's exhausting, and it's surprisingly hard to find a job when you don't know people in the city where you live. I've looked for a few jobs near where my parents live, but I haven't gotten any positive responses from there either. I've applied to several places, and I'm honestly starting to feel really discouraged.
   Even though it would be really fun to be free the entire summer, I still feel like I would get really bored, really fast, and I wouldn't really appreciate all the free time once I got bored, so a job would be really good to have. Besides, I need one otherwise as well.
   However, I feel like things will turn around, and I'll find something to do during the summer. Wish me luck, and if you're looking for work during the summer, I wish you the best of luck!
Hugs from my apartment!

No comments:

Post a Comment