Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day

Relaterad bild   My valentine's day was spent, of course, with my boyfriend, but instead of doing something very typical like going out for dinner and a movie, we just stayed home. We cooked dinner together, and I made cheesecake for us. We watched a lot of Archer. since I haven't seen it yet, and he really wanted me to (in retrospect, it was a good choice, thanks honey). It was actually really cozy, I loved it, and spending time with just eachother without seeing a lot of other people was really nice. And if everyone wonders, yes, we skipped gifts as well, because we didn't think material things were needed for us to know that we care about eachother.
   In other news, we reached 2000 collective views on my new youtube channel, thank you so much for your support! If you haven't watched my stuff yet, click here to watch some of my videos. I feel like this is a real milestone in what I do, and I'm really proud of my channel!
Hugs from my apartment!

No comments:

Post a Comment