Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Day #59 Sociable

Today has been spent mostly outside my apartment, which is a rarity. I visited #fastlaskiainen which was a lot of fun! It involves every group of students making their own homemade sleigh and going down a hill. Based on both sleigh and performance, a winner is then chosen and the winning group of students got a trophy. I especially loved my own associations, Dendriticum and Biotica, which consisted of a swan for Dendriticum, and a Mario kart race for Biotica. The picture, however is of KemistKlubbens performance (the chemistry association at Åbo Akademi), who almost crashed into the audience. No one was hurt however, which is the important thing. I chose the picture because I really liked the smoke that accompanied them.
I also went out for lunch with my boyfriend and his sister. I really like his sister, she's a really interesting person, and very talkative. I love people who are easy to talk to, and who can discuss most subjects without becoming awkward.
For the evening, my plans are very simple however. I'm just going to eat some tortilla chips and salsa, watch Family Guy and relax. I really love being around other people, but I feel extremely exhausted when I get home after days like this. I look forward to a little alone time.
#forabetterme

No comments:

Post a Comment