Sunday, February 5, 2017

Back From Hiatus

I'm back from my hiatus, ready to go in with full force again.  Now, if you're one of the wonderful people who read my blog on the regs, you're probably wondering where I've been for more than a week. I have simply needed a break. I haven't used any social media at all, simply because I needed to do something else.
I have been really stressed, both physically and mentally. I always get really tired in February, so I just felt like I needed to take a break during the beginning of this month, so that I could work the rest of the month.
However, I feel a lot more energized, more focused and completely ready to continue. To begin with, the extra's video from January is getting edited and uploaded tomorrow, and tomorrow I get to uploading the #forabetterme posts, and a couple of movie reviews. Spoileralert: the two most known horror movies in theaters right now!
I hope your February has started off more positive than mine, and remember that it's perfectly fine to take breaks if you ever feel like you need one.
Hugs from my apartment! <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment