Sunday, February 25, 2018

It Happened Again!

   It happened again. Somehow, I managed to get another fever, and I have spent the entire day today just sitting around, which made me feel quite awful since the weather was amazing and I wanted to take a walk. Instead, I've studied for about five hours, played some Sims, done the dishes, written about 2000 words on the story I'm working on and then there's of course the change of blog design, this blogpost and the re-writing of the about me section here on the blog. So the day hasn't completely gone to waste, it just wasn't all it could have been, something that always makes me sad. So, to prevent that happening, have a picture of me smiling!
   What have you started your weekend by doing? I hope it's been amazing, and that you've worked towards a bigger goal and improved yourself as a person this Saturday!
   Also, I  hope that you like the new design. It feels a bit more like "me", you know. I liked the colorful playfulness of the old one, but I feel like this one suits me and the blog a lot better, since the general impression of me seems to be a person who really likes black. I also like the re-write of the About section a lot more than the old one, because I feel like this is more of an accurate description of me than the old one ever was. However, the milestones have been kept intact.
   Sidenote, did you know that today is exactly two years since I posted my first youtube video. How cool is that? It's already been two years and some very inconsistent uploading from my part. Thanks for supporting the channel by the way, the watchtime keeps growing and growing, it's amazing!

3 comments:

  1. Hoppas du kryar på dig snabbt! Och duktigt att plugga.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get better soon
    And i like the design of the blog, black alaways fits to everything. ❤️

    http://thewaytoahealthierme.blogg.se

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fyy, Hoppas du blir bättre snart, krya på dig!!

    ReplyDelete